Effective date: October 11, 2023
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") for using the Poscrib Platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform") is a general offer that defines the procedure for providing the services of the Platform, as well as regulates the mutual relations between the Platform and its user.
In this Agreement and relavant relations between the Parties, the following definitions apply:
- Poscrib – "Poscrib" Limited Liability Company, which is the owner and operator of the Platform, and is also a party to the User Agreement (TIN: 1406546021; Email: [email protected]; Address: Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza f. 15, Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Platform (Website) - a Website located on the Internet with the domain www.poscrib.com.
- Agreement - the contract between the parties that includes the terms and conditions governing the use of the Platform, as well as all additions, changes and necessary documents that are considered integral part of it.
- User - an adult individual who has registered by creating an account on the Website and accepts the terms of the User Agreement. Registration by minors is deemed to be the approval of the terms of the Agreement by their legal representatives, and Poscrib is not responsible for any disputes that arise.
- Visitor - a person who is not registered on the Website with access to limited services of the Platform.
- Device - a computer, tablet, mobile phone, communicator, smartphone or other device that allows you to use the Platform for its functional purposes.
- Content - all materials placed on the Website by the User, including but not limited to text, sound, image, video, as well as any other type of information, software code.
- Statistics - updated information provided by the Website on various parameters, which allows to monitor the activity of the User.
- Acceptance - approval of all terms of the User Agreement by the User by registering on the Website.
- Services of the Platform - functions, features and services provided to Users by the Website.
- Personal Account (Profile) - a single unit in the information system defined by using the identifier assigned to the User by the Platform.
- In the agreement, other terms not specified in clause 1.1 may be used. In this case, the interpretation of such concepts is carried out in accordance with the text of the Agreement. If there is no unambiguous interpretation of the concepts in the text of the Agreement and other documents constituting the Agreement, they are first interpreted - according to the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and later - on the basis of business and scientific sources.
Subject of the Agreement and Acceptance
- The Platform entitles the User to use the Poscrib Website, as well as the services provided on the Website at various times.
- The User must get fully familiar with all the terms of this Agreement before registering on the Website. Notwithstanding the requirements of Article 409 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the User's registration on the Website means that he/she approve (Acceptance) all the terms of this Agreement.
- The User Agreement becomes effective upon acceptance by the User and is valid until one of the following dates: 1) the date the account is deleted by the User or 2) until the date of termination of the User Agreement.
Having accepted the terms of the Agreement, the User fully and unconditionally accepts the terms of the following documents (Necessary Documents) together with this Agreement:
- The Agreement, including its related Necessary Documents, may be modified by Poscrib upon at least 30 (thirty) days prior notice. Unless otherwise specified in the new version of the Agreement, the new version of the Agreement and/or the Necessary Documents specified in it comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Website or brought to the attention of the User in any form.
- This Agreement does not apply to Visitors. The Platform does not bear any obligation to individuals who do not register on the Website.
- The current version of the Agreement is located at https://poscrib.com/en/docs/agreement.
- The relations between the parties under the Agreement are regulated on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, and the applicable legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan is provided for in the parts of the Agreement where the expression of legislation is mentioned.
- Viewing Content posted on the Platform does not require registration and/or login of the User.
- The Visitor must register (create a Personal Account) to become a User and expand the possibilities of using the Website's services. The User must use a valid e-mail address of his/her own, which must be confirmed by opening the link provided in the e-mail sent automatically during the registration process. The Platform does not guarantee the successful completion of the account creation process if the User enters an incorrect e-mail address (non-existent, incorrectly specified).
- To register, the User undertakes to provide accurate and correct information about himself/herself in the boxes provided in the registration form and to keep this information up to date. Poscrib may block or delete the User's account if the User provides false information or if Poscrib suspects that the information provided by the User is incomplete or invalid.
- After completing the registration procedure, the User's unique Personal Account is created on the Platform, and through the Account, the User gets the right to use the Platform's functions.
- Through the Personal Account, the User posts, modifies, deletes, comments, votes and uses other functions on the Platform. The User obtains Statistical data from the Platform through a Personal Account. A User's Profile is created on the basis of a Personal Account, and the username, full name and surname, photo, history, biography and other information are displayed in the Profile.
- Poscrib reserves the right at any time to ask the User to confirm the information provided during registration and to request the submission of supporting documents (in particular, identity documents). Failure to provide information may be considered equivalent to providing false information and may result in the consequences provided for in clause 3.3. If the information provided in the documents provided by the user does not correspond to the information provided during registration, as well as if the information provided during registration does not allow identifying the user, Poscrib has the right to apply the measures specified in clause 3.3.
- The Registered User independently determines the manner of using the Personal Account and other functions of the Platform, but such rules may in no case conflict with this Agreement and Content Rules.
- In the event of technical problems with the User's equipment while using the Website, he must notify the Platform owner by email at [email protected]. The platform owner reviews the User's message within 15 working days and sends him recommendations to solve the problem by email.
- When unauthorized access to the Account using the User's e-mail address and password is detected, the User must immediately inform the Platform owner through the ways of communication or e-mail address specified in this Agreement and change the password of the Account.
Account deletion rules
- The User has the right to cancel the Personal Account and completely delete information about himself/herself. Within 30 days after sending the deletion request, the User can cancel the deletion request. After 30 days, the Account and personal data will be deleted once and for all. Deleting an Account from the Website is a voluntary activity of the User and cancellation of registration.
- All rights to the Website and the Services provided by the Platform, including images, video and sound, methodological content, design elements, databases, software code and texts, belong to Poscrib. The User is prohibited from copying, modifying, deleting, adding, publishing, creating derivative works, developing products based on them, selling them, or any other illegal way of use of the exclusive rights of Poscrib on the Website.
- The Content and all its components are subject to the exclusive rights of the User who created the Content and placed it on the Platform and other copyright holders. The User grants Poscrib an exclusive and non-transferable right to post and use the Content on the Website.
- Poscrib does not bear any responsibility in case of violation of the User's copyright by third parties and/or violation of the copyright of a third party by the User.
- If a violation of intellectual property rights is detected on the platform, the person whose rights have been violated can send a corresponding objection letter to the e-mail address [email protected] to help eliminate the violation in the order of pre-trial settlement of disputes.
Limitation of Liability
- The Website and Website Services are provided "as is". The Platform does not guarantee that the Website and Services will meet the User's goals and requirements. The Platform, while taking all possible measures, does not guarantee that access to the Website will be continuous, fast, reliable and error-free. In order to get a better result when using the Website, the User undertakes to use the latest version of the browsers.
Poscrib does not warrant that:
- The information that can be obtained using the Platform will be accurate and reliable and can be used for any purpose or in any case (for example, to establish and/or confirm any facts);
- The quality of any products, services, information and Content obtained through the use of the Services will meet the User's expectations;
- In no case the Platform or its representatives shall be liable for any indirect, accidental, intentional damage caused to the User or a third party, as well as for any loss of income or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation.
- Poscrib is in no way related to the Content provided and/or posted by Users on the Platform and does not verify and is not responsible for the content, authenticity and security of such Content or its components, including any comments written by Users, compliance with the requirements of the law. Poscrib may only review Content for compliance with this Agreement and the Required Documents specified in this Agreement. In other cases, the owner of the content or comment is directly responsible to the person whose rights he violated or to the state authorities.
- The User is directly responsible to third parties, including cases where such Content or its posting by the User is illegal, violation of the rights of third parties, compliance of the Content posted by the User with the requirements of the current legislation and protects Poscrib from such claims.
- Links to other Internet resources may be placed in sections of the Website. The User is not responsible for the availability of these resources and the information placed on them, as well as for any consequences related to the use of these resources.
- www.poscrib.com is the property of "Poscrib" Limited Liability Company (registration address: Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza 15th floor, Baku, Azerbaijan).
- This agreement is a public agreement and can be accessed at https://poscrib.com/en/docs/agreement. All previous versions of the Agreement are also available at the indicated address.
- The User Agreement applies to all Users, regardless of the purpose of using the Website. If the User does not accept the Agreement, he immediately stops using the Website.
- The invalidity of any provision of the User Agreement by a court shall not invalidate the entire Agreement.
- The provisions of this Agreement shall not be understood as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or other legal relationship between the User and Poscrib which is not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Agreements reached between the Executive and the User through the exchange of messages via e-mail shall be recognized as a written agreement. Contact with the Executive regarding the use of the Website and the User Agreement can be made through the e-mail address [email protected].
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, all disputes regarding this User Agreement will be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
"Poscrib" Limited Liability Company
Email: [email protected]
Address: Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza f. 15, Baku, Azerbaijan