Effective date: October 11, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
- Personal data - any information that allows to directly or indirectly determine the identity of a person.
- Processing of personal data - any operations or set of operations performed with personal data with or without the use of automation tools, including collection, registration, systematization, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Privacy of personal data - Requirements to prevent the disclosing of personal data by Poscrib or a person entitled to process personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data and other legal grounds.
- Cookies - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer which sends an HTTP request every time the web client or web browser tries to open the page of the website on the web server.
- IP Address - a unique network address in a computer network built on IP.
General provisions. Consent.
- Poscrib ensures the protection of personal data provided by the User at the highest possible level, and does not provide it to third parties except with the User's consent and in cases provided by law.
- The User may submit a written objection to the collection and use of data to Poscrib in accordance with Article 7.2 of the Law "On Personal Data".
- In connection with the objection to the processing of personal data, the user can send a letter with the title "revocation of consent to the processing of personal data" indicating the purpose of the provided data and operations to Poscrib's email address [email protected] or Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza 15th floor, Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Any personal information uploaded by the User on the Website is accepted by Poscrib "as is". Poscrib may send requests to the User to verify the authenticity of personal data in case of doubt or verification.
- Poscrib does not knowingly collect and require personal data from individuals under the age of 18 and does not permit them to use the Website without the consent of a legal representative. If Poscrib learns that information has been received from a person under the age of 18 without consent, Poscrib will immediately delete such information. If there is any doubt that Poscrib may have received any information from or about a person under the age of 18, the legal representative must immediately notify [email protected].
- To ensure the protection of personal data, Poscrib implements organizational and technical measures in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Personal Data" and "Requirements for the Protection of Personal Data" approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- User's e-mail address;
- User's full name and username;
- Date of birth, country of entry;
- All other information, images, links, etc. voluntarily provided by the user.
The Website ensures the protection of the following information that is automatically transmitted when accessing pages where a system statistical indicator ("pixel") is installed:
- IP address;
- Cookie information;
- Information about the browser (or other programs that provide access to the Webite);
- Login time;
- Information about browsers, operating systems and physical devices used;
- The address of the page where the advertising block is located;
- Referer (address of the previous page);
- The Website collects statistics about the IP addresses of its Users. This information is used to identify and resolve technical problems and to improve services.
- The User may request to stop the collection of non-necessary cookies collected by the Website. If the collection of cookies is restricted in this way, restrictions may arise on the provision of some of the Website's services.
The purpose of collecting and processing the user's personal data
- The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is to allow the User to publish Content, comments and other materials in the format provided by the user interface of the Website, as well as to organize the provision of Website facilities and services to Users.
The processing of the user's e-mail information may be used for the following purposes:
- To create an account, register on the Website and access the site;
- Recovering or changing the password of the account, changing the e-mail of the account;
- Advertise with the user's consent;
- Contacting the User when applying for the technical support service of the Website, forwarding notifications, offers and updates on the use of the Website;
- Information about username, age and gender is processed on the Website for the purpose of identifying the User and personalizing the Services provided by the Website.
Methods and periods of processing of personal data
- Processing of the user's personal data is carried out with the consent of the user and legally including using automation tools in the information systems of personal data or not using such tools.
- Information provided by the User on the Website is stored for the duration of the use of the Website and in the case of cancellation of the User's account, for a period determined by Poscrib, but not exceeding 30 (thirty) days after the date of deletion of the account.
- The User agrees that some information is shared on the Website in the framework and manner specified in the User Agreement.
- At the request of the state bodies, personal data of the Users is provided in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- The consent to the provision of personal data can be revoked by the User. Poscrib shall immediately stop the transfer of personal data after receiving information about the cancellation of the User's consent to the provision of personal data.
- The User may request a legal justification for the collection and processing of his/her personal data in the information system and may receive information on what legal consequences the transfer, processing and collection of this data to third parties may have for him/her.
- Poscrib shall take the necessary organizational and technical measures against the illegal or accidental use, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution of the User's personal data, as well as to protect against the illegal actions of third parties.
- Poscrib provides access to the Website via secure HTTPS. The software of the site prevents unauthorized access and (or) transfer of information to persons who do not have the right to access information.
- Poscrib, together with the User, takes the necessary measures to prevent damages or other negative consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
- Personal data must be destroyed immediately and completely when the purposes for the collection and processing of personal data are achieved, or when the relevant account is deleted and the need to store the data ceases.
Rights of the User
According to Article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Personal Data", the User has the following rights:
- To receive information about personal information about himself/herself in the Poscrib's information system;
- To get acquainted with the content of personal data collected about him/her in the information system;
- To know the purpose of collecting and processing personal data about him/her in the information system, the period of processing, the methods, the persons who have permission to get acquainted with his/her personal data, including the range of information systems where information exchange is planned;
- To request the clarification of the personal data collected and processed about him/her in the information system and their destruction, except for the cases specified by the legislation, as well as to apply for the archiving of such data in the prescribed manner;
- To request the prohibition of collection and processing of personal data;
- To receive information about the sources of obtaining personal data collected and processed about him/her in the information system, to demand proof of the legality of such data;
- To demand the protection of personal data collected and processed in the information system;
- To exercise other rights defined by the Law "On Personal Data" and other normative legal acts of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Obligations of Parties
- The User provides personal information necessary for using the Website.
- The User submits the corresponding change in case of change in Personal data.
- Poscrib takes measures to protect the privacy of the User's personal data in accordance with the existing business procedure used to protect such data.
- Poscrib ensures the blocking of personal data during the period of verification of individual illegal use of the respective user, upon the request or demand of the User or his/her legal representative, as well as the authorized body in the field of personal data protection.
Liabilities of Parties
Poscrib is not responsible for the provision or disclosure of personal information in the following cases:
- Information is public information
- Submitted by another third party before being received from the user
- Published with the consent of the user
- Poscrib is not responsible for the acquisition and use of personal information about the User by third parties as a result of using the Website in a non-prohibited form.
- According to Article 10.1 of the Law "On Personal Data", the financial and moral damage caused to the User as a result of collection and processing of personal data, failure to fully ensure the protection of such data and its extent shall be determined by the court and paid in accordance with the legislation.
The User can send inquiries and complaints regarding the processing of personal data to the Poscrib`s ("Poscrib" LLC, TIN: 1406546021) e-mail: [email protected] and address at Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza 15th floor, Baku, Azerbaijan.
"Poscrib" Limited Liability Company
Email: [email protected]
Address: Jafar Jabbarli 44, Caspian Plaza f. 15, Baku, Azerbaijan